What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Our Team provides many services for our sellers. These are some of the quality options we provide:
* After previewing the home, our team will evaluate and create a checklist of items to get the home ready for market. (Approximate value $500)
* Stage the home which may include: decorative pillows, throw blankets, lamps, table settings, candles, greenery, rugs, small furniture, window treatments, etc. (Approximate value $2500)
* Create personal website using Coldwell Banker Software with pictures and information.
* Through Coldwell Banker your listing will be updated through Homebase Insight which will give you weekly updates on website traffic
* Create a Seller's Profile Binder with information including, but not limited to: Property Information, Map, Specific Upgrades/Improvements, Seller's Disclosure, House Plans, Survey, School/Neighborhood information, etc.
* As soon as pictures are uploaded into the MLS, it will filter to 725+ websites within 72 hours.
* Create an informative flyer and marketing materials.
* Send out ‘Just Listed’ cards to the all homes in neighborhood (up to 300 residents)
* Send out ‘Just Listed’ ecards to our database, local agents and relocation prospective buyers 2,000+ contacts.
* Have the home featured on our websit
* Put the home on a house tour for Realtors and ask for feedback.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here